Health, Safety, Security and Environmental
Knowing the requirements is not enough. Understanding how to apply and integrate them in a meaningful way within your operations is our goal. From comprehensive program development to product handling training, our goal is to minimize risk and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Review facility and documentation to verify compliance with applicable regulatory programs.
- Develop compliance audit reports and systems to implement and measure corrective actions.
HSSE Policies, Programs, and Procedures and Training
- Develop site-specific programs, procedures and operating manuals for various compliance programs including USCG Operations Manuals, USCG/EPA FRPs, SOPs, JHAs, DOT, OSHA, EPA, and HSSE Manuals.
- Experienced in OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) application and qualification requirements for an OSHA Star-ranked facility.
- Prepare permit applications for site development and ongoing operating permits for air, water and waste.
- Coordinate with local, state and Federal permitting entities. Develop and negotiate permit limits.
- Develop programs and systems to comply with permit conditions via monitoring, recordkeeping, drills, reporting and procedures.
- Monitor industry trends to anticipate regulatory developments, author comments, and modify programs and procedures to incorporate changes.
Risk Assessment Security Plans
- Conduct Vulnerability Assessments to identify security risks and develop response measures.
- Develop plans and coordinate with USCG, RSPA, DHS for approval.
- Conduct annual plan audits. Develop systems to implement program including drills, training, and exercises.